Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Adjustable Arm
The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair.
The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks.
- The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort.
- The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit.
- The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight.
- The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
*Please note: shipping cost must be calculated at time of purchase. Your cart's total will not reflect the cost to ship to your location.